And somehow, I decide to start my own blog...
I think I tried blogging twice in my lifetime and failed miserably. Both times I forgot which blog site I was using and rendered my next hope of effort to blog helpless. As they always say, third time lucky. So here's to a lifetime of successful, dedicated and satisfying blogging adventure Z.
I was lying like a sack of potatoes (or flock of seagulls - as it goes in Pulp Fiction) on this dreadful couch unable to sleep. Cursing at the poor clock hanging on the wall every time I looked at it, I decide to write. Or type actually.
But what the hell am I going to write about? What will make people want to read my blog? Then I thought to myself. Why the hell do I care? I'm here to write and so I shall.
Perhaps, it'll help me sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment