It's remarkable how life came into existence. Man ponders and wonders the greatest mysteries of life. Why are we here? Where did we come from? Where will we go?
The Abrahamic lineage teaches its followers that we are all sons of Adam and daughters of Eve, the Buddhist faith lies with the cycle of reincarnation whilst the atheists somehow, albeit half-consciously and reluctantly, feels quite alone having no one to call for during sexual orgasms.
But, there is a common link. A miracle that we all share in this life. The Mother.
Through nine months of discomfort, vomiting and stomach cramps, a mother endures all pain just to face another that some say is worse than death itself...
The birth of life.
Screaming, crying, grappling and ugly at the same time (though some are reported to be cute), we're born into this world fragile and helpless knowing only the safety of our mother's teats.
I am forever in debt for the pain that I had caused her during my coming to existence. I am forever in debt for my nuisance with every cry I made that was pacified with gentle cuddles. I am forever in debt for the love that makes me who I am now.
To Mummy, a happy belated Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment